Whether you’re building a new home or replacing the windows in your current one, you have many choices. One of the most important decisions is what kind of glass to use. Should you go with triple-pane glass?
What is Triple Insulated Glass?
Triple Insulated Glass means choosing the best windows for your home. They offer superior energy efficiency, are virtually maintenance-free, and have exceptional security.
These windows are safeguarded by three layers of glass panes, and each chamber is filled with Argon gas and a “Super Spacer.” The low conductivity of Argon gas means it insulates better than regular air, and our Super Spacer gives you reduced heat loss, warmer glass temperature, and reduced interior condensation.
Some other benefits of choosing triple pane glass include:
1. Increased energy efficiency – Triple pane glass can help keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, leading to decreased energy bills.
2. Increased noise reduction – Triple pane glass can help reduce noise levels outside, making your home quieter and more peaceful.
3. Reduced condensation – Condensation can build up on windows, leading to water damage and mold growth. Triple pane glass helps reduce condensation, preventing these problems.
4. Increased security – Triple pane glass is more difficult to break than double pane, making it a more secure option for your home.
5. Better insulation – The extra layer provided by triple pane glass can help keep your home more comfortable year-round.
If you’re replacing the windows in your home, you may be wondering about getting triple-pane glass. Double pane windows might be less expensive, but triple pane windows are better at energy efficiency and blocking noise.
Hopefully, this was helpful. If you’d like to learn more about triple pane glass technology, call our team at (419) 229-4273, and we will be happy to assist you.
Would you like a FREE quote?
At Thermal Gard, we offer free, no-obligation estimates.